I offer several talks to WI, church groups, residential homes etc.
- Annoying ancestors – An anecdotal tale of what to look for and pitfalls to avoid
- Before the welfare state – institutions, home remedies and quack doctors
- History of the postcard – A plotted history of the humble postcard and it’s place in social history
- The last English Nobleman hanged for murder – The story of murder at Staunton Harold Hall, Leicestershire
- What is it Quiz – Set 1 – A fun quiz on bygone household items. 4 sets are available.
- What is it Quiz – Set 2
- What is it Quiz – Set 3
- What is it Quiz – Set 4
£45 plus 45p per mile (first 12 miles are free) mileage calculated from Spondon.
Please contact me to discuss the fee especially if the talk is for charity or for a group 15 people or smaller.
I provide all the necessary equipment for the talks/quizzes, i.e. projector, laptop, screen, extension lead, quiz sheets and pens.
All talks last approximately 40 – 50 minutes – the quiz is an hour.
Please contact me to discuss timings as all the above can be tailored to suit your needs.